Digital Account Director
We are looking for an inquisitive, pro-active, results driven Digital Account Director to join our rapidly expanding client services team. You will help manage and grow several of our key accounts across a wide range of industries using cutting edge technologies.
Your main focus as HYD’s Account Director will be to:
- Drive revenue growth through organic and new opportunity development to support the company’s vision, aligning to the company’s profit targets.
- Forward-thinking and innovative, you have an in-depth knowledge of digital and keep your finger on the pulse of industry and sector trends.
- Own and cultivate outstanding senior client relationships. With a deep understanding of their business, brand and industry, you’ll be responsible for defining the strategic vision for our client accounts and driving the roadmap to make it happen.
- Inspire the next generation of leaders across the business, demonstrating a deep level of industry expertise.
- Build a team of key roles across your accounts, recognising the potential of team members and encouraging high performance.
- Champion brilliant work that pushes industry boundaries, working closely with teams and clients to deliver high quality, high impact outcomes.
- Liaise with other senior staff to determine the range of goods and service to be sold
- Discuss and confirm employer's or client's requirements, plans and monitors surveys and analyses of customers' reactions to products
- Produce and/or assesses reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies
Skills, qualifications and experience needed:
- A self-starter: resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- A proven track record of achieving revenue growth within the B2B and B2C digital sector with at least 6 years’ experience with a digital agency. Tech industry experience would be advantageous.
- A digital strategic thinker: have the ability to think creatively and commercially, effortlessly combining the two.
- Target-orientated: you will be responsible for achieving the agency’s revenue targets.
- A master pitcher and presenter: you will put compelling proposals and product demos together to pitch to clients and prospects.
- Passionate about HYD: have the ability to sell our products and services to clients and close sales.
- Full of ideas: you will come up with new ideas to drive revenue and attract business.
- A strong team player: we're all about the team
- An excellent senior level communicator and motivator: you lead from the front and are both commercially-aware and highly results-driven.
- Flexible remote working arrangement (at the moment as long as you can work on the same timezone and be in London at 2 days notice, at your own expense, then we trust you can do your best work from anywhere)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays etc)
- Fantastic networking & learning opportunities as an agency that’s part of the Omnicom Group
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development
- Great working space just behind the Tate Modern (when you need it + we can all return) with 7th-floor views over London
HYD is a new type of digital consultancy. We change through designing great digital products. We don’t do projects, we do partnerships. This means that we become a natural extension of our client’s businesses. Helping them to create impactful digital experiences for customers, employees and patients.
Based in the heart of London, HYD (formerly Mobile5) was established in 2011 as the first “Mobile First” agency. Our working philosophy seeks to marry the variety of working in an agency with the depth of working client-side.
We have produced some amazingly cool work for our clients who include tier one brands like; Samsung, Canon, HP-Snapfish, PlayStation, GSK, Jaguar, Renault & Renault sport, Virgin Media, Greggs, Xbox, Microsoft, John Lewis, Waitrose, Stagecoach and many more.
Culture & People:
Even though we're part of a wider network we've stayed true to our roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start up.
We are a talented bunch of technical specialist, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, all under one roof. We enjoy regular social outings together, and foster an environment that is inclusive and people first. We're looking to continue to build a culture where we produce excellent work and have fun while doing it.
We follow a policy of inclusivity and diversity, so we welcome all applicants of any race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.