Digital Account Director (Web/Apps/Product) - Expressions of Interest
We are taking expressions of interest for inquisitive, proactive, results driven a Client Service or Account Director with experience in digital leading both clients and multi-disciplinary product development teams.
Your main focus as an Account Director will be to:
- Forward-thinking and innovative, you have an in-depth knowledge of digital product development and keep your finger on the pulse of the wider industry and sector trends.
- Drive revenue growth through organic and new opportunity development to support the company’s vision, aligning to the company’s profit targets.
- Own and cultivate outstanding senior client relationships (C-Suite level). With a deep understanding of their business, brand and industry, you’ll be responsible for defining the strategic vision for our client accounts and driving the roadmap to make it happen.
- Inspire the next generation of leaders across the business, demonstrating a deep level of industry expertise.
- Build a team of key roles across your accounts, recognising the potential of team members and encouraging high performance.
- Champion brilliant work that pushes industry boundaries, working closely with teams and clients to deliver high quality, high impact outcomes.
Skills, qualifications and experience needed:
- A self-starter: resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- A proven track record of achieving revenue growth within the B2B and B2C digital sector with at least 8 years’ experience with a digital agency. Tech industry experience would be advantageous.
- A digital strategic thinker: have the ability to think creatively and commercially, effortlessly combining the two.
- Target-orientated: you will be responsible for achieving the agency’s revenue targets.
- A master pitcher and presenter: you will put compelling proposals and product demos together to pitch to clients and prospects.
- Passionate about Mobile Five: have the ability to sell our products and services to clients and close sales.
- Full of ideas: you will come up with new ideas to drive revenue and attract business.
- A strong team player: we're all about the team
- An excellent senior level communicator and motivator: you lead from the front and are both commercially-aware and highly results-driven.
Our People & culture:
We follow a policy of inclusivity and diversity, so we welcome all applicants of any race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.