Digital Account Manager
United Kingdom, London, City of, LondonClient Service
We are looking for an inquisitive, pro-active, results driven Digital Account Manager to join our rapidly expanding client services team. You will help manage and grow several of our key accounts across a wide range of industries using cutting edge technologies.
Your main focus as HYD’s Account Manager will be to:
- Drive revenue growth through organic and new opportunity development to support the company’s vision, aligning to the company’s profit targets.
- Forward-thinking and innovative, you have an in-depth knowledge of digital and keep your finger on the pulse of industry and sector trends.
- Own and cultivate outstanding senior client relationships. With a deep understanding of their business, brand and industry, you’ll be responsible for defining the strategic vision for our client accounts and driving the roadmap to make it happen.
- Inspire the next generation of leaders across the business, demonstrating a deep level of industry expertise.
- Build a team of key roles across your accounts, recognising the potential of team members and encouraging high performance.
- Champion brilliant work that pushes industry boundaries, working closely with teams and clients to deliver high quality, high impact outcomes.
- Liaise with other senior staff to determine the range of goods and service to be sold
- Discuss and confirm employer's or client's requirements, plans and monitors surveys and analyses of customers' reactions to products
- Produce and/or assesses reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies
Skills, qualifications and experience needed:
- A self-starter: resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- A proven track record of achieving revenue growth within the B2B and B2C digital sector with at least 4 years’ experience with a digital agency. Tech industry experience would be advantageous.
- A digital strategic thinker: have the ability to think creatively and commercially, effortlessly combining the two.
- Target-orientated: you will be responsible for achieving the agency’s revenue targets.
- A master pitcher and presenter: you will put compelling proposals and product demos together to pitch to clients and prospects.
- Passionate about HYD: have the ability to sell our products and services to clients and close sales.
- Full of ideas: you will come up with new ideas to drive revenue and attract business.
- A strong team player: we're all about the team
- An excellent senior level communicator and motivator: you lead from the front and are both commercially-aware and highly results-driven.
- Flexible working arrangement
- 25 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays etc)
- Fantastic networking & learning opportunities as an agency that’s part of the Omnicom Group
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development
- Great working space just behind the Tate Modern with 7th-floor views over London
- Pension scheme (with Aviva)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cashback plan through Medicash (after passing 3 month probation)
- Full private healthcare and dental plan through Bupa (after 2 years of employment)
At HYD we specialise in end to end digital product innovation, design and development.
We work closely with our clients, sometimes deeply within their organisations, as a natural extension of their team - with a purpose to drive positive and impactful change.
HYD (formerly Mobile5) was established in 2011 as the first “Mobile First” agency in the UK, but over the past decade have evolved into a 360 degree digital product agency. We're also apart of Omnicom Media Group, which give us access to a wide variety of high profile clients such as Samsung, Canon, PlayStation, GSK, Jaguar, Renault Sport, Virgin Media, Greggs, Xbox, Microsoft, John Lewis, Waitrose, Stagecoach and many more.
We're also proudly working with a portfolio of Series A/B funded startups, launch to market and scale.
Culture & People
Even though we're part of a wider network, we like to work in small collaborative teams with a mixture of disciplines from the beginning of a project. Our workplace culture is open, and we steer away from having layers of hierarchy. Our team is friendly, social and genuinely driven by solving problems and producing high quality work.
We enjoy regular social outings together, and foster an environment that is inclusive and supportive. We have community run committees and interest groups across areas such as diversity and inclusion, gaming, book club, yoga, football, learning new skills to help our people connect outside of our day-jobs.
We're looking to continue to build a culture where we produce excellent work and have fun while doing it.