Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a pro-active, detail-orientated Digital Project Manager to join our Delivery team. Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery process, the project manager will be in charge of communication with the client, ensuring the project is completed to a high standard of quality, on budget and on time. Taking the role of key stakeholder within high-profile projects and responsible for steering all resources required for successful completion.
We are looking for someone with proven experience working on large-scale projects, successfully. As project manager you will be working under pressure, being able to remain flexible and change direction when required is key. At HYD we focus on building partnerships so would be leaning on your experience to identify business opportunities and further build on client relationships.
Putting your team to work, every project will have their morning stand-ups, you will lead these meetings.
Client management, ensuring any outstanding messages in your inbox are being answered promptly.
Planning, continuously advising both internal and external stakeholders about the delivery of the agreed scope using the available resources within the project plan you have laid out at the outset of the work.
Reports, both in writing and meetings, you will report on the status of all deliverables and results in context of the success criteria defined by you and the client.
Tracking, ensuring the right amount of efficiency by keeping track of project burn vs. completion and budget.
There really is no typical day as a project manager at HYD, your tasks and time can vary day on day depending on what our clients need.
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are met
- Analyzing project requirements and preparing budgets and schedules
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Developing detailed plans, and monitoring progress as well as writing up reports
- Liaising with relevant teams, clients, and managers for the duration of the project
- Conducting research on delivery trends and work to elevate the Project Management team’s overall quality
- Establishing good relationships with clients and other professionals
- Using content management systems (Wordpress, Contentful, Drupal 8 and more) as well as project management software (Jira)
- Aligning HYD business strategies with the project management processes and goals
- Keeping abreast of all development in flight for all your projects
- Taking an active role in supporting the new business team to win new client relationships
- BSc in Computing, IT & Business or similar
- Project manager certification is a strong pre
- Technical competence and understanding of the digital space
- Familiar working with the Google business suite as well as Microsoft 365
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
- Proven experience of managing large-scale projects throughout the entire lifecycle
- Stress resistant, proven capability of juggling multiple projects at once
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for anything tech, e-commerce and digital projects
- Creative and, above all, proactive mindset
- Flexible remote working arrangement (at the moment as long as you can work on the same timezone and be in London at 2 days notice, at your own expense, then we trust you can do your best work from anywhere)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays etc)
- Fantastic networking & learning opportunities as an agency that’s part of the Omnicom Group
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development
- Great working space just behind the Tate Modern (when you need it + we can all return) with 7th-floor views over London
HYD is a new type of digital consultancy. We change through designing great digital products. We don’t do projects, we do partnerships. This means that we become a natural extension of our client’s businesses. Helping them to create impactful digital experiences for customers, employees and patients.
Based in the heart of London, HYD (formerly Mobile5) was established in 2011 as the first “Mobile First” agency. Our working philosophy seeks to marry the variety of working in an agency with the depth of working client-side.
We have produced some amazingly cool work for our clients who include tier one brands like; Samsung, Canon, HP-Snapfish, PlayStation, GSK, Jaguar, Renault & Renault sport, Virgin Media, Greggs, Xbox, Microsoft, John Lewis, Waitrose, Stagecoach and many more.
Culture & People
Even though we're part of a wider network we've stayed true to our roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start up.
We are a talented bunch of technical specialist, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, all under one roof. We enjoy regular social outings together, and foster an environment that is inclusive and people first. We're looking to continue to build a culture where we produce excellent work and have fun while doing it.