Experience Optimisation & CRO Consultant
We’re looking for someone to lead the experimentation strategy across a portfolio of (3-5) exciting clients.
You’ll work as part of a cross functional product squad to develop and execute on a strategy for your clients. You’ll lead the strategy starting from conducting quant and qual research, through to test ideation and planning, and through to analysis and iteration. Your squad will include design, development, and QA to help bring the strategy to life.
You’ll also sit within our Customer Experience team dedicated to helping our clients understand CX journeys and how to optimise them.
The Role of the Experience Optimisation & CRO Consultant:
- Provide research and insight for your key clients
- Research design
- UX and user testing
- Analytics reviews and funnel visualisation
- Social listening and Voice of Customer research
- Secondary Research
- AB test planning
- Hypothesis generation and test backlog management
- Reporting and test conclusion (validated to the highest level of statistical significance possible)
- Strategic/Innovation Consultancy
- Deliver client workshops e.g. product development ideation
- Deliver commissioned research e.g. competitor UX and performance audits
- Support new business efforts to grow your portfolio
- Provide research and initial ideation for new business pitches
- Proactively look for opportunities to expand your clients’ experimentation efforts
You will be responsible for:
- Define a strategy and testing backlog to deliver results for your clients on the metrics that matter most to them.
- Create a question-led approach to insights to ensure that all of your experiments are based on data and solving real customer needs or pain points
- Running and analysing quantitative research - to include web/product analytics
- Running and analysing qualitative research - to include session recording, user testing, heat mapping, survey creation and deployment, etc.
- Collaborate closely with designers and developers to ensure that we are building highly effective experiments to test our hypotheses
- Work with clients to help understand their business goals and use experimentation to answer their biggest business challenges.
- Effectively communicating your strategy to get client buy-in to your experiment ideas and overall strategy.
- Help our clients adopt a culture of experimentation and mature their current approaches to experimentation.
You will have:
- Proven experience with running full service experimentation programmes that deliver results
- Strong understanding of AB testing and personalisation platforms
- Understanding of statistical significance and test prioritisation based on impact
- Demonstrable experience using web analytics tools to uncover opportunities for experimentation and to improve the digital experience.
- Hands-on experience setting up and analysing qualitative research
- Experience with moderated and unmoderated user testing (remote and in-person desired)
- Strong communicator capable of running any workshops, large presentations and client meetings
- Strong research background and the ability to provide compelling insight and strategic guidance to shape excellent digital products
- Experience running multiple tests at once and managing swimlanes strongly desired
- Previous experience running personalisation programmes a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team with a diverse range of skills is essential
- Ability to instill confidence, with the humility to rely on your teammates for their expertise and an understanding that great ideas can come from anyone
HYD is a new type of digital consultancy. We change through designing great digital products. We don’t do projects, we do partnerships. This means that we become a natural extension of our client’s businesses. Helping them to create impactful digital experiences for customers, employees and patients.
Based in the heart of London, HYD (formerly Mobile5) was established in 2011 as the first “Mobile First” agency. Our working philosophy seeks to marry the variety of working in an agency with the depth of working client-side.
We have produced some amazingly cool work for our clients who include tier one brands like; Samsung, Canon, HP-Snapfish, PlayStation, GSK, Jaguar, Renault & Renault sport, Virgin Media, Greggs, Xbox, Microsoft, John Lewis, Waitrose, Stagecoach and many more.
Culture & People
Even though we're part of a wider network we've stayed true to our roots with a culture and atmosphere of a start up.
We are a talented bunch of technical specialist, designers, creative technologists, relationship managers, and strategists, all under one roof. We enjoy regular social outings together, and foster an environment that is inclusive and people first. We're looking to continue to build a culture where we produce excellent work and have fun while doing it.
- Flexible remote working arrangement (at the moment as long as you can work on the same timezone and be in London at 2 days notice, at your own expense, then we trust you can do your best work from anywhere)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays etc)
- Fantastic networking & learning opportunities as an agency that’s part of the Omnicom Group
- Departmental budget allocated for learning and development
- Great working space just behind the Tate Modern (when you need it + we can all return) with 7th-floor views over London