Senior Frontend Web Developer
HYD is an award winning digital agency and have a range of top quality, exciting blue chip, long term clients. The environment is fun, dynamic and very fast paced.
Who are we looking for?
We would like to see proven abilities in...
- React or Angular or Vue or a modern framework
- CMS Experience e.g Wordpress, Drupal etc. (Bonus if you've used a headless CMS)
- Working in an agile environment
- Code review
- Working with CI/CD
- Familiarity with data-driven applications
- REST API consumption
- CSS3 and SASS (or another preprocessor)
- Advanced CSS methodologies such as BEM or OOCSS
- Translating designs to pixel perfect web pages
- Animation in both JS and CSS.
- Webpack and build tools like gulp and grunt
- Git and common workflow methodologies
- Automated testing
In return we'll give you..
- Remote work
- Relax working environment
- Exciting projects
- Flexible hours
- Support from a team of specialists
- Training, access to courses and e-learning material
- You’ll always be encouraged and supported when it comes to learning new technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays etc)
- Fantastic networking & learning opportunities as an agency that’s part of the Omnicom Group
- The possibility of working in the office - we have great working space just behind the Tate Modern (when you need it + we can all return) with 7th-floor views over London